Monday, February 4, 2013

Crock Pot Sausage and Tortellini

I've mentioned before how much I love a good crock pot meal. I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to crock pot meals. My crock pot has been the main reason that I've been able to cook dinner these past two years. I kept seeing this delicious sausage and tortellini crock pot dish on Pinterest but it looked to easy to taste as good as everybody was saying it was. But, I decided to try it and it was incredible!

Crock Pot Sausage and Tortellini

1 bag of frozen tortellini
1 small bag of fresh spinach
2 cans of italian style diced tomatoes (do not drain)
1 box of chicken broth
1 block of cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat cream cheese)
1 lb of breakfast sausage (I used spicy)

Brown the sausage and put all ingredients in the crock pot, chunking up the cream cheese. Cook on low for 5-6 hours. That's it! It's that easy.


And, picture of the boys for the grandparents. ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment