Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Long 2011

I love New Year's. It's really one of my favorite holidays. I'm obsessed with lists, resolutions, goals, etc, so a holiday where you make lists is right up my alley. New Years is always a fun time to look back the past year and get excited about the start of a brand new year. I usually don't do so well with my resolutions but I'm hoping with my 30 Before 30 list, this year can be different. I've been working on my list since I made it and I'm close to being able to mark at least one item off the list. Very exciting!!

I've loved looking back on my blog over the past year and seeing how far we've come. I can't believe this time last year the boys were only 4 months old. We were so sleep deprived, we weren't sure we were going to make it, but we did. It's been fun looking at how much the boys changed and what all we did this year. We're so excited about the fun things we're planning for 2012. The boys were too young for a lot this year, so in 2012, we'll be able to so much more as a family. We're already looking forward to going to the zoo in the spring, the fun things we have planned for them over the summer, and we've already started talking about the Christmas traditions we want to start with them next Christmas.

2011 wasn't always easy, but it was a really good year for us. I'm really looking forward to seeing what 2012 has in store and I hope it's even better than 2011 was.

A little picture on my bulletin board that fits me perfectly.

No comments :

Post a Comment