Tuesday, December 20, 2011

30 Before 30

I know I've mentioned before that I'm addicted to lists, so it should come as no surprise that I've made another one. I mentioned my 30 before 30 list right after my birthday, so I thought I'd post it. I really, really, want to complete every thing on this list before December 6, 2012. Hopefully, I'll get it done. Here it is.

30 Before 30
  1. Complete Project 365
  2. Join a Church
  3. Read the Bible (at least some of it)
  4. Write a new "About Me" section for my blog
  5. make a full southern meal from scratch (chicken fried steak, green beans, biscuits, gravy, mashed potatoes, red velvet cake, and sweet tea)
  6. Take a fun/creative class (either photography, cake decorating, etc)
  7. get the boys baptized/dedicated
  8. lose 50lbs
  9. floss daily
  10. complete a couch to 5k progam
  11. donate to a charity
  12. send 2 care packages to deployed soliders
  13. find a house cleaning schedule that works for me
  14. get a professional blog background
  15. enroll the boys in a part time preschool (2 half days a week)
  16. take the boys to the zoo
  17. learn how to use my camera and read my "Nikon D60 For Dummies"
  18. Stop cussing
  19. Finish my dad's retirement scrapbook
  20. go on a family vacation
  21. find a babysitter for date nights
  22. start using coupons
  23. plan a menu each week and shop efficiently
  24. clean and organize the entire house (this will take me a year!)
  25. decorate the master bath
  26. switch boys rooms and decorate/paint
  27. cut out soda except when eating out
  28. add pictures to all the frames
  29. be more positve and thankful
  30. join a gym and workout 3-4 times a week
So, there it is. I went through my 101 in 1001 list and picked the ones that were the most important to me and wrote them down. It's a long list and a year will fly by, but hopefully I can get them all checked off. I'll document my progress here on the blog. I'm excited to get started.

*I plan to start project 365 on January 1st.

***since I originally posted this, I have decided to change #29 to being more involved in MOPS and my MOMs club***

No comments :

Post a Comment