Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! This is the boys first St. Patrick Day, so of course they have a cute shirt to wear to celebrate the occasion. Getting a good picture has been impossible, though. I haven't given up yet, but I don't know if I'll get time later tonight to post one if I do, so I thought I'd go ahead and post what I've got. They are just too busy to stop, pose, and smile for me anymore. :(

Evan was so close to smiling real big for the camera and then the lens cover caught his eye and he was off. This was about half a second before he saw the lens cover.

My cute little boys! They have been smiling and laughing at each other all week, it's so cute. But when I want to get a picture of the two of them together, Carter turns into Mr. Serious.
He wanted the camera, this was taken right as he started lunging forward to try and grab it.
Their cute little shirts I got at Target for $4.99! Such a steal. I will be so sad when they've had all their first holidays and I won't be buying anymore "My First...." onesies.

No comments :

Post a Comment