Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Made With Love

Last week a package arrived from Greg's Aunt Janet. When I opened it, I found two beautiful bibs that she made the boys. She made the boys sweaters for Christmas, which I thought I blogged about, but when I looked, I saw that I didn't post any pictures. I love them! I actually feel a little guilty using the bibs because she spent so much time and effort on them. I really appreciate gifts like that, ones that somebody spent so much time and effort on. She's very talented, I am so jealous of people who can do things like that. I don't know the first thing about sewing or knitting. Poor Greg actually has to take his clothes to the dry cleaners if he needs any repairs at all, no matter how small. I wanted to share some pictures of the boys in their sweaters and bibs. Thanks so much Aunt Janet!!


Evan. I think he looks like such a big boy in his high chair.


So happy!
Carter, refusing to smile.
Still no smiling. :(

Carter in his sweater
Evan & Carter in their sweaters. I lOVE the colors.

Evan is as happy as can be. Carter was smiling away when we put the sweater on him, but as soon as the camera comes out, the smiling stops.
Evan just gets happier and happier in each picture and Carter looks more and more annoyed. I think this one of Carter is so funny. He's like "Stop it already!"
Evan, as happy as can be.


No comments :

Post a Comment