Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday's Meals--Red & White Tortellini

I'm linking up with Lindsey on "A Love Worth Waiting For" for Monday's Meals. I had to post this recipe, it is the easiest dish to make! I made it last month and froze it and we just baked it last night and it was delicious! I didn't get any pictures because I didn't have any time before Greg dug into it. He was waiting in front of the oven, watching it bake the last couple of minutes and the second the timer went off, he dug in. I made this dish in less than 5 minutes, you just mix the ingredients and bake (or freeze), it's that easy. I did add frozen meatballs to mine even though it's not listed on the ingredients. enjoy!

Red & White Tortellini
Ingredients:
•2 (10 oz.) pkgs. refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini, uncooked
•28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
•1 cup water
•12 oz. jar Alfredo four cheese sauce
•1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In 3 quart glass baking dish, mix tortellini, spaghetti sauce, and water. Make sure all tortellini is coated with sauce. Drop Alfredo cheese sauce by spoonfuls over casserole. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer, until tortellini is tender

No comments :

Post a Comment