Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great Deals

I recently saw some friends on Facebook talking about how much they saved at the store using coupons and they listed some websites that they use. I've been trying to use coupons since becoming a stay at home mom and we've saved a lot of money, but nothing like I heard these girls talking about, so I decided to check out some of the websites they were talking about. I went to Southern Savers and Hip2Save along with a few others and got some great tips on how to save even more money. One of the websites lists all the great deals, some that the stores don't even advertise, to help you save money. They also list all the great coupons that will be in the Sunday paper as well as links to websites where you can print coupons to take to the stores. I found out that Target accepts manufacturer coupons as well as store coupons for the same product, which is very exciting because everytime we buy diapers there, a Target coupon prints out for us to save money the next time we buy diapers. We can use that coupon AND the coupons that are in the Sunday paper or that Huggies sends us in the mail at the same time. Very exciting, especially since we feel like all our money is going towards formula and diapers. I was so excited about all the information and coupons I found, that I made a quick trip to Harris Teeter since they were having their "Double Coupon Days" and got some great deals. I bought all that's pictured below for $10.00. I'm super excited to start utilizing these websites, although I won't be able to get as organized as I'd like to be until the boys are at least sleeping through the night and I have a little more time.

This isn't the best picture, but I got all of this for $10.00. The Weight Watcher snacks are normally 3.99 a box and the Johnson's and Johnson's products are usually pretty expensive.

No comments :

Post a Comment