Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weekend

This post is a little late, but we had a great weekend. Friday night we rented "Land of the Lost" with Will Ferrell. It was better than I thought it'd be, but it was still pretty cheesy. I love Will Ferrell though, so he made it worth it. Saturday we went to a pumpkin carving/fall party.




It was raining all day but cleared up as soon as everybody got to the party so we were able to go out in the yard and enjoy a campfire. Greg even went out on a canoe in the lake. It was a lot of fun.
This isn't a great picture, but I wanted to post something from the party.


Sunday we got up early and worked out in the yard. I bought some bulbs to plant. I've never, ever planted flowers before, so it was all very new to me. I planted bulbs while Greg made me a flower bed around our mailbox and extended the flower bed in front of the house. We weren't able to get it completey finished and it's been raining every day since. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow, so hopefully I can get that finished. I can't wait for spring to see how my flowers look.


Before:
Before:

After:

After:



After we worked out in the yard we met my friend and her son to see "Paranormal Activity". I loved it! Greg thought it was kinda boring and stupid, but I really enjoyed it because it'd seemed very realistic and super creepy.

This weekend is Halloween and I can't wait to hand out candy and see all the cute little kids in their costumes. On Sunday we're going to a town about an hour away to do some shopping. I'm hoping to get some fall decorations on sale and get some Christmas shopping done.

No comments :

Post a Comment