Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday

It's "Show Us Your Life" over on Kelly's Korner. This week's theme is "Best Baby Gear". No babies for me yet, so I didn't have anything to post for this, but I love Kelly's Korner and read it every day. So, I wanted to post a link for everybody so they could go check it out. next week is "Showing off your Team, Tailgating, Etc".

Weight Watchers is going good. I lost another 2.4lbs this week. I'm very excited. I love trying all the new recipes out of my Weight Watcher's cookbooks, it makes it much easier to stick to it when I have fun things to cook. I'm so glad I started Weight Watchers before the holidays because now I feel that I'm prepared to handle all the temptation that comes with the holidays.

Well, I'm off to plan our upcoming trip to Philly. I would love to hear ideas of things to do, places to see, and restaurants to eat at.

No comments :

Post a Comment