Monday, September 14, 2009

It's Been Awhile

So, it's been a while since my last post. I've been staying busy. I started an online anatomy class, this is the second time I'm trying it. I signed up for an anatomy class last January but ended up dropping it because it was just to difficult to work and then attend class 6 hours a week at a campus that takes 1/2 an hour to get to. So, I started an online class at the end of August. I thought it'd be much easier to take an online class, and I was WRONG! It is so much more work. It a difficult class anyways, but even more difficult without the lecture, but it beats trying to attend classes. It will definitely help me at my job since I work in healthcare.

Greg's parents came our for a week for Labor Day. They came out the Wednesday before and left the Wednesday after. We were able to do a lot of fun things while they were here. We went to Starr Hill Brewery for a free tour and beer tastings, which was so much fun. I've decided we're going to take everybody that comes to visit us to this brewery. It's only 20-30 minutes away and it's a lot of fun.



We also went to a UVA football game. It was the first game of the season and it was a lot of fun. The energy was great when we got there, everybody was pumped for the first game of the season, but unfortunately they lost to William & Mary. :( I hope to go to some more games this season. I would really love to go to a UGA game this season, but it's just too far away.



We also went shopping for plants with Greg's mom. I got some pretty pots for our front porch and some great deck pots for our deck. It's the season for mums, so we bought 6 or 7 of them. A nursery less than a mile from our house had big ones on sale for 4 for 16.00.





It was a nice visit with Greg's family, but it is nice to have the house to ourselves again.We finally broke down an bought a laptop. We should get it on Friday and I'm very, very excited. Other things that I'm excited about are right now are: college football season- Go UGA!!, my friend Emily due with her first baby this week, The Community and Survivor premiering this week, our upcoming trip to Philly, this incredible weather we're having, fall, and our upcoming 80's theme party. I can't wait to write more about some of that stuff later.

No comments :

Post a Comment