Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lazy

I've been very lazy about blogging lately, well actually I've been very lazy about everything the past several weeks. I think it was because it was raining so much and was so dreary, it's hard to get motivated to do anything besides sit on the couch and watch "Intervention" on A&E. Well, now the weather is absolutely gorgeous, I can't help but want to get up and do things. The more I do, the more I'll have to write about on my blog.

I'm so excited about the 3 day weekend coming up. Tomorrow night after work, we're painting the laundry room a blue color to match a rug we bought at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Then on Saturday we're driving over to Harrisonburg (about 45 minutes away) to do some shopping, get some lunch, test drive some Hondas, and see the "Star Trek" movie. I'm not ready to buy a new car, but Greg wants to just check out what kind of deals that have going on. Sunday we (and by "we", I mean "Greg") is going to hang the new cabinets in the laundry room and install the wall unit for the ironing board. I'm very excited to see how it's going to turn out. While he's doing all that I'm going to clean and organize the house so it's presentable to guest who just stop by. Then on Sunday we are just relaxing, we may go to the Chris Greene Lake, or just drive around and take pictures of Charlottesville with my new camera, I'm not sure yet, but I'm so excited to have 3 full days off.

I can't wait to post a "Dining Room" link on http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ for her online house tours. Check back tomorrow to see pictures of that.

Well, I am off to do some online shopping, I need some new clothes, I always need a new purse and I'm trying to find fun party things to get for a bachelorette/lingerie party we're having for a girl at work in 2 weeks.

No comments :

Post a Comment